During this time of national crisis, Pioneer Valley Arms is committed to supporting our Second Amendment rights, while also implementing measures to help ensure the health and safety of our community. While this State of Emergency is still declared, we ask that everyone please adhere to the following additional policies:
- All customers and staff are required to wear a mask or cloth face covering while inside the store.
- If you are currently exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please do not enter the store. Anyone exhibiting symptoms of this illness will not be allowed in the store.
- No more than 10 people in total will be permitted to be inside the store at one time. Due to this limitation, we cannot allow anyone inside the store who is not actively looking to purchase product.
- Please maintain proper social distancing both inside and outside the store.
- Anyone that wishes to handle and inspect a firearm will be required to wear single-use disposable gloves, which shall be provided.
- Please ensure you bring all necessary documents with you for your purchase, including but not limited to: your valid driver's license or other government-issued photo identification, your valid Massachusetts firearms permit, and your PIN for your valid firearms permit.
Pioneer Valley Arms is committed to your safety, and will continue to maintain frequent cleaning and sanitizing procedures at our store. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time, and look forward to serving you soon!